It is vital to have a licensed professional plumber carry out any plumbing related work to ensure it is legal and guaranteed. When plumbing goes wrong it can be disastrous so never try to do it yourself.
Plumbers are experts at repairs and maintenance of all plumbing works both inside and outside of any building including leaking taps, leaking roofs, blocked toilets, blocked drains and flooding. Correct plumbing work will ensure the flow of water and waste is carried out in the most efficient, clean and hygienic way.
Plumbing services include:
- Installation of drains, taps, sinks, water filters
- Plumbed in dishwashers, coffee machines and fridges
- Gas fitting of appliances
- Installation of drains, taps, showers, baths, spas and toilets
- Installation of hot water systems
- Installation of water saving shower heads
- Installation of drains, sinks, taps
- Installation of washing machines
- Garden taps
- Roofing, guttering and downpipes
- Installation of rainwater tanks
- Blocked drain clearing
External drainage pipes are renowned for cracking due to age, earth works or damage from tree roots. In many cases it would be necessary to dig up the old pipes and replace them at considerable cost and inconvenience. Now you have the option of a pipe liner that can be inserted into the damaged pipe. It acts as a protective skin within the old pipe and will stop the constant blockages.
Find a professional licensed plumber or gas fitter in your area on our home improvement directory.